Thursday 19 June 2014

Download 2014

Download festival 2014

So I finally made the festival that I have wanted to capture for years, I was lucky enough to cover this beast for the top chaps at safeconcerts.com and what a blast it was.

As my friends know, cut me and I bleed rock and punk music I think its now down to not growing old gracefully and this weekend was no exception.

I wont go on about how good it was but...It was!!!!

Its full of great people great acts and great atmos, I dare anyone to not enjoy this one. Highlights of the weekend included meeting new photographer friends and rubbing shoulders with headliners.

Twisted Sister were amazing, as were The Bosshoss , well worth checking out 

I could go on for ages but ill show you some images instead.

For the full image sets and crowd images  follow the link to safeconcerts  http://www.safeconcerts.com/photos/download/2014/

Rock on

Seb

X


No comments:

Post a Comment