Tuesday 18 February 2014

London Grammar 02 Academy 2014

 
 

Another packed out show at the 02

 

So after a late call from a fellow photographer friend I raced down to the 02 to catch London Grammar and do a bit of photo coverage for safeconcerts.com
 
I was slightly gutted that I missed the support acts and no confirmation of a photo pass leaving me to take a chance at the last minute. (these things happen so you take it on the chin) Luckily I got there in time to shoot LG.
 
A new one on me but we were informed that we could only shoot from one position in the pit and strictly no moving around. This of course means less variety in the shots and especially if the lights aren't  in your favour you're pretty screwed.
 
Of course this is all good practice and luckily the band put on a great show and all the local togs were pretty happy with their images.
 
 
Cheers
 
Seb X
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment