Monday 16 December 2013

Status Quo live and loud

Rockin all over Bournemouth

So Christmas is upon us and its the time of year when we get some great acts visiting our Dorset coast.

Today its the turn of the mighty Quo. I grew up listening to these guys, in fact Quo and Maiden are the reason I became a musician and been obsessed with music ever since.

I was sceptical at how these guys would pull it of live, just because they have been at it for so many years my initial thoughts were are they still up to the job..........And God damn it they were bloody awesome!!!!

with a sleek clean stage show and 100% high energy I question anyone who would think other wise.

From my point of view, having no monitors in front of the camera was amazing and also the fact that they let us shoot 4 songs instead of the standard 3 proves the Quo are just as professional now as they have ever been, top notch I say.

Here's a link to my images on safeconcerts.com

http://www.safeconcerts.com/photos/status-quo/2013/bournemouth-international-centre-bic.asp

And here's a few composite images.

Seb X 



No comments:

Post a Comment